. 6. A. Good idea. B. That’s great. C. I’m so sorry ab out it..
. 7. A.Good idea! B. Thank you. C. Never mind.
. 8. A. That’s really cool. B. You can go to the first floor. C. I hope so.
. 9. A. Go slowly. B. You’re all right. C. Have a good trip!
. 10. A. No, not nice. B. My pleasure. C. Thank you.
. 11. When will the film be on?
A. In the evening. B. In the afternoon. C. In the morning.
12. Why didn’t Brown go to play football with us yesterday?
A. Because he was ill. B. Because he was busy. C. Because he wanted to have a rest.
. 13. Who did Beth go to the movie with?
A. Her sister. B. Her father. C. Her friends.
.14. Does Uncle Wang like wearing jackets?
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t. C. We don’t know.
. 15. When does he wear his uniform?
A. On weekdays. B. On Wednesdays. C. On weekends.
16. What’s in the middle of the table?
A. All kinds of food. B. A big cake. C. A bottle of milk.
17. How many people were there at Betty’s home at seven?
A. Only one. B. Many. C. Two.
. 18. When did Betty’s friends come?
A. At 7:00. B. At 7:30. C. At 7:25.
. 19. What did they give to Betty?
A. Some cakes. B. Some apples. C. Some flowers.
20. What did they do?
A. They sang and danced. B. They played games. C. They watched TV.
Something about the accident
Place In front of a 21 shop.
Color of the car A 22 car was coming towards the old woman.
Car driver The driver was a young man at about 23 .
Result The old woman was 24 hurt.
They 25 the old woman to the nearest hospital.
21. __________ 22. __________ 23. __________ 24. __________ 25. __________
题号 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
题号 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
26. Beth _____ unhappy because he failed the English exam.
A. sees B. watches C. looks D. looks at
27. I think cats are a s _______ as dogs.
A. love B. lovely C. more lovely D. most lovely
28. Can you tell me _____ it is proper to raise some money for her sick daughter.
A. whether B. what C. that D.how
29. HeiLihe(黑里河) is west of DaMing(大明) and it is also the west of NingCheng.
A. to, on B. to, in C. on. to D. in, to
30. —I don’t know how to stop sad feelings
—____________. I can help you
A. Don’t worry B. Don’t be shy C. Come on D. Be brave
31. —There are many traffic accidents today.
—If people obey the traffic rules, there will be ____ accidents.
A. some B. much C. less D. fewer
32. Betty will ring me up when she ________ in Shanghai.
A. arrive B. arrives C. arrived D. will arrive
33. —I will call you ______ I get the ticket to the cinema.
—It is very kind of you.
A. as well as B. untill C. while D. as soon as
34 —What’s the best time ________ a field trip?
—I think it’s spring.
A. going on B. to go on C. go on D. went on
35. Chinese fashion is different from western fashion, from that in other Asian countries such as Japan and korea
A. either, or B. neither, nor C. not only, but also D. both, and
36. —You speak _____ fast _____ we can’t follow you.
—I will speak slowly.
A. so; that B. such; that C. such a; that D. too; to
37. —The summar vacation is coming in a few days. I’ll share the holiday with my daughter by traveling.
A. Good luck! B. Well done!
C. Congratulations! D. Have a good trip
38. —He was afraid of ________ in public.
—But now he feels a little more confident.
A. speak B. spoke C. to speak D. speaking
39. —Tom read the passage and found
A. carefully enough; something important
B. enough carefully; important something
C. enough carefully; something important
D. carefully enough; important something
40. —__________ feels sad sometimes.
—Yes, it’s normal to feel sad when something bad happens to us.
A. Everyone B. Nobody C. None D. All students
41 a river there was a very narrow (窄的) bridge. One day a goat was crossing this bridge, just at the middle of the bridge he met another goat. There was no room for them to pass.
"Go back," said one goat to 42 . "There is no room for 43 of us."
"Why should I go back?" asked the other goat. "Why 44 you go back?"
"You must go back," said the first goat, "because I am 45 than you."
"You are not bigger than I." said the second goat.
"We will see about that." said the first goat, and he put down his bores (羊角) 46 .
"Stop!" said the second goat. "If we fight, we shall both 47 into the river and be drowned (淹死). 48 I have a plan--I shall lie down, and you may walk over me."
Then the wise goat 49 down on the bridge, and the other goat walked 50 over him. So they passed each other, and went on their ways.
41. A. On B. In C. Over D. Under
42. A. other B. the other C. another D. the others
43. A. both B. all C. neither D. none
44. A. not B. don't C. are D. aren't
45. A. strong B. stronger C. thin D. thinner
46. A. fight(vt..打仗) B. fought C. fighting D. to fight
47. A. feel B. fall C. fell D. felt
48. A. But B. Though C. Because of D. Because
49. A. lie B. lied C. laid D. lay
50. A. light B. lighter C. lightly D. more lightly
It was Mother’s Day. A man stopped his car at a flower shop to order some flowers. He wanted the shopkeeper to send the flowe rs to his mother, she lived two hundred miles away.
As he got out of his car, he found a young girl sitting on the road crying. He asked her what was wrong and she answered, “I want to buy a red rose for my mother, but I only have seventy-five cents. A rose costs two dollars.”
The man smiled and said, “Come into the shop with me, and I’ll buy you a rose.”
He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother’s flowers. As they were leaving, he wanted to drive the girl home. The girl said, “Yes, please! You can take me to my mother,” She brought him to a cemetery(墓地)and she placed the rose on the grave.
The man was moved. He returned to the flower shop, picked up the flowers he ordered, and drove two hundred miles to his mother’s house. If today is the day for your mother. Send a flower to your kind and beautiful mother.
51.The man went to the shop to ______.
A.help the girl B.order some flowers C.buy some food D. buy a rose
52.The man’s mother lived ______ away from him.
A.2 kilometres B.200 kilometres C.200 miles D.not far
53.The girl was crying on the road because ______.
A.she was hungry B.she couldn’t afford a rose
C.she couldn’t find her way home D. she missed her mother
54.After the man bought the girl a rose, they went to together.
A.the cemetery B.the girl’s home. C.his moth er’s house D. his own home
55.From the passage we can infer(推断) that ______.
A.the girl loved flowers very much
B.The girl loved her mother very much
C.The shopkeeper sent the flowers to the man’s mother
D.The man didn’t love his mother
Nowadays, more and more schools in China make rules making students wear school uniforms to school. Parents and teachers think it will make a better learning environment at school, but some students don’t like their school uniforms. So, what are school uniforms like in other parts of the world?
In Japan, boys in middle school wear uniforms called “gakuran” and they have dark jackets with stand-up collars and pants. Girls, on the other hand, wear uniforms called “sailor fuku”, and they look like European naval(海军) uniforms.
Most schools in England require students to wear school uniforms. Boys need to wear long grey or black pants, white shirts and school ties. Girls have the same clothes as boys, but they can wear skirts or summer school dresses during the summer term .
In the UK, uniforms were the custom(习惯) throughout most of the 20th Century, but now more and more public schools stop requiring students to wear uniforms. They think uniforms make students lose their personalities(个性).
For children in many African countries, school uniforms can be a kind of pride, or a huge financial burden(经济负担). Many children have only one uniform, and that may be all the clothes they have.
In a word, love it or hate it, school uniform is a part of growing up for children around the world so you’d better enjoy your school uniform and your school life.
56. The author(作者) introduces school uniforms of different countries to prove(证明) that the school uniforms are very popular at school.
57. In Japan, teenagers all wear uniforms and they look like European naval uniforms.
58. Neither Chinese students nor students in other countries like their school uniforms.
59. In England all the school stop requiring students to wear uniforms because they think uniforms make students lose their personalities.
60. In Africa, many children are too poor to afford more than one uniform.
Raising pets is a popular online game among teenagers. “More than 20 of my classmates have adopted(领养) pets online.” Said Wang Hui from Beijing.
If you go to some websites, you can adopt virtual(虚拟的) pets like penguins(企鹅), chickens, dogs and elephants. You can feed, wash, talk to and play with your pet.
Dai Yingshuang of Shanghai said, “It’s great fun and I have also learned how to take care of others.” She usually asks her uncle to take care of her pet while she is at school.
If you don’t feed and care for the pet, it will become unhappy and unhealthy. So raising an online pet means spending a lot of time online. This makes many parents worried. They fear it will have a bad influence on the children’s studies.
Wang Zhaotong from Anhui has raised a penguin since last year. She said, “My parents know about the penguin and think it’s okay.”
If the students can keep the balance between studying and playing, it’s not bad for them to “raise” pets online.
61.Over ______ students in Wang Hui’s class ha ve adopted pets online.
A.10 B.20. C.half D.21
62.What does Dai Yingshuang think of raising pets online?
A.It isn’t great fun. B.It wastes time.
C. It’s not interesting. D. It’s very interesting.
63.Which of the following is Not Right according to the passage?
A.Raising an onlie pet means spending lots of time online.
B.If you don’t feed the pet, it will become unhappy and unhealthy.
C.Raising pets online makes many parents worried.
D.It’s good for students to raise pets online.
64.What does the underline “raise” mean?
A.抬起 B.筹集 C.养育 D.增加
65.What does the passage mainly talk about?
A.It’s bad to raise pets online.
B.How to raise pets online.
C.Raising pets online is popular among teenagers.
D.Students should adopt pets online.
John, 11 years old, was in bed in hospital. Several days before, while he was playing in a baseball game, he fell and hit his head. The doctors believed that he might never get well.
“He seems to have given up hope. So medicines alone won’t help. Perhaps he needs something else,” said a doctor. “When I visit him, all he ever says is that he would like to meet Babe Ruth.”
66 In America, Babe Ruth was as important a man as the President himself, and he was the most famous baseball player.
The next day John’s father managed(设法完成)to tell Babe Ruth about the story of his son on the phone. Twenty-four hours later, as the boy lay in his hospital room, Babe Ruth walked in.
The great baseball player sat down at John’s beside, and said, “Now, listen, kid, you’ve got to get well. I’v e brought you a new American League baseball, so you must start throwing it.”
For John, this was the beginning of a new life. 68 He was able to live a healthy life—all because of the present of Babe Ruth.
A. Young John could hardly believe his own eyes!
B. To meet Babe Ruth, of course, was not easy.
C. To his doctors’ surprise, the boy walked out of the hospital on his own a few weeks later.
66. _______ 67. ______ 68______
69. What’s wrong with John?
70. Who visited John and made him get well?
71. The old man feels very l______ because he has no friends to talk with.
72. If we b______ the traffic rules, We may get a fine and even be in danger.
73. You need more practice, you know, practice makes p .
74. Xiao Wei is a s_______ girl. Her face always turns red when she speaks to others.
75.What people wear d s on their likes and dislikes.
76.He showed me how (use) the camera
77. I am sorry I wasn’t (success) in keeping the secret.
78. Jack is a pleasant person to work with, I’m looking forward to (work)with him.
79. Turn that (noise) music off! It’s driving me crazy.
80.We are sure that he (pass) the exam tomorrow.
A. Help yourself to some fish.
B. I’m making a hamburger.
C. What do I need to do after that?
D. First, cut the bread into two halves.
E. Could you tell me how to make it?
F. Would you like me to help you?
G. Yes, good work!
Lili: Hi, Mina! What are you doing?
Lili: Oh, I like it very much. 82
Mina: Yes, of course. Look. It’s easy. 83
Lili: Like this?
Mina: 84 Next, add beef or fried chicken, cheese and vegetables to the bread. Then put the two pieces of bread together.
Mina: Finally, heat the bread for one minute. The hamburger is ready.
Lili: Yeah! Cooking is Fun!
81. __________ 82. __________ 83. __________ 84. __________ 85. __________
Ma Lan: Hi, Tao Jie! The summer vacation is coming.
Tao Jie: Yeah! We have plenty of time to relax(放松) now. 86 ?
Ma Lan: I’m going to Tibet with my parents.
Tao Jie: That’s cool! I’m always dreaming of going to Tibet.
Ma Lan: 87 ? If so, we can have lots of fun together.
Tao Jie: Yes, I’d love to. But how ling will it be for the trip?
Ma Lan: Ten days.
Tao Jie: Can you tell me 88 it costs?
Ma Lan: About 5,000 yuan each person.
Tao Jie: But there is another problem. It’s not easy to find a proper hotel.
Ma Lan: Don’t worry. I have got lots of information about hotels on the Internet.
Tao Jie: Sounds like a good plan. But I need to 89 it with my parents first.
Ma Lan: OK. I really think Tibet is a good 90 to visit.
Tao Jie: I think so. If my parents agree, I will let you know.
?、觯阂韵戮侨拾滩陌四昙断虏嵫≡竦腡opic 标题, 如果你认为句子正确，请选T，如果你认为句子错误，请选F。(10分)(come on! believe in youself!)
91. We are going on a spring field trip.
92. How about exploring the Ming tombs.
93. Bicycles are popular.
94. Many things can affect our feelings.
95. We are preparing for a food festival.
96. Uniforms have many uses in our lives.
97. Let’s go and watch the fashion show.
98. What a nice coat!
99. I feel better now.
100. Welcome to our food festival!
2.李明现在的兴趣是集邮, 认为集邮非常有趣，可以从邮票上学到很多关于人物、地点、历史的知识, 有些旧邮票非常有价值;
Li Ming is my good friend. He has many hobbies. He used to _______________________ __
26-40: CBABA DBDBC ADDAA
41-50: CBABB DBADC
81-85: B E D G C
86.What are you going to do / Where are you going
87.Can you / Would you like to / Do you want to go with us / me /Can you / Would you like to / Do you want to join us / me
88. how much
89 talk about / discuss
101. I often go fishing./He/The man often goes fishing.
102. The boy/He is/I’m very pleased with his/my toys.
103. Fujian is to the west of Taiwan./Taiwan is to the east of Fujian.
104. We/They are flying a kite now. / We/They can fly a kite now.
105. The boy is sad because he hurt his leg.