四川金7乐app下载 作文 生活 短句 范文 应用文 故事 考试 文学 帮助

英文诗歌

相关栏目:

您现在的位置:四川金7乐app下载 > 文学 > 现代诗歌 > 英文诗歌

七乐彩中奖规则及金额:莎士比亚的英文诗歌欣赏

作者:哲瀚 人气:632 时间:2017-02-11

四川金7乐app下载 www.w7gh.cn   诗歌是一个国家语言的浓缩 ,它以最凝炼的文字传递了时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感 ,其中的文化因素是理解和欣赏诗歌的关键。小编精心收集了莎士比亚的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  莎士比亚的英文诗歌篇1

  莎士比亚十四行诗第18首

  Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

  能不能让我来把你比拟做夏日?

  Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

  你可是更加温和,更加可爱:

  Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

  狂风会吹落五月里开的好花儿,

  And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

  夏季的生命又未免结束得太快:

  Sometimes too hot the eys of heaven shines,

  有时候苍天的巨眼照得太灼热,

  And often is his gold complexion dimmed;

  他那金彩的脸色也会被遮暗;

  And every fair from fair somethme declines,

  每一样美呀,总会离开美而凋落,

  By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:

  被时机或者自然的代谢所摧残;

  But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

  但是你永久的夏天决不会凋枯,

  Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

  你永远不会失去你美的仪态;

  Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade

  死神夸不着你在他的影子里踯躅,

  When in eternal lines to time thou growest.

  你将在不朽的诗中与时间同在;

  So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

  只要人类在呼吸,眼睛看得见,

  So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

  我这诗就活着,使你的生命绵延.

  莎士比亚的英文诗歌篇2

  O, lest the world should task you to recite

  哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

  What merit lived in me, that you should love

  我有什么好处,使你在我死后

  After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

  依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

  For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

  因外我一点值得提的都没有;

  Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

  除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

  To do more for me than mine own desert,

  过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

  And hang more praise upon deceased I

  把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

  Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

  远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

  O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

  哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

  That you for love speak well of me untrue,

  怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

  My name be buried where my body is,

  愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

  And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

  免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

  For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

  因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

  And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

  而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。

  莎士比亚的英文诗歌篇3

  That time of year thou mayst in me behold

  在我身上你或许会看见秋天,

  When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

  当黄叶,或尽脱,或只三三两两

  Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

  挂在瑟缩的枯枝上索索抖颤--

  Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

  荒废的歌坛,那里百鸟曾合唱。

  In me thou seest the twilight of such day

  在我身上你或许会看见暮霭,

  As after sunset fadeth in the west,

  它在日落后向西方徐徐消退:

  Which by and by black night doth take away,

  黑夜,死的化身,渐渐把它赶开,

  Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

  严静的安息笼住纷纭的万类。

  In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

  在我身上你或许全看见余烬,

  That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

  它在青春的寒灰里奄奄一息,

  As the death-bed whereon it must expire

  在惨淡灵床上早晚总要断魂,

  Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

  给那滋养过它的烈焰所销毁。

  This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

  看见了这些,你的爱就会加强,

  To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

  因为他转瞬要辞你溘然长往。

  • 英文诗歌
  • 诗歌精选
  • 毛泽东诗词

英文诗歌最新推荐

其他人正在看

英文版的感恩节经典诗歌
英文版的感恩节经典诗歌
英文版的感恩节经典诗歌由智睿学习网发布...
英文诗歌赏析:Bamboo Adobe
英文诗歌赏析:Bamboo Adobe
英文诗歌:Bamboo Adobe I sit along in the dark b...
经典优美英文诗歌
经典优美英文诗歌
今天智睿学习网跟大家分享了经典优美英文...
优美散文诗双语阅读
优美散文诗双语阅读
英文诗歌:英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它...
有关生命英文诗歌欣赏
有关生命英文诗歌欣赏
今天智睿学习网跟大家分享了有关生命英文...
四川金7乐app下载 | 作文 | 生活 | 短句 | 范文 | 应用文 | 故事 | 考试 | 文学 | 帮助

Copyright ? 2008-2017 智睿学习网 版权所有 琼ICP备14000502号-19

  • 减少高考加分就该大刀阔斧 春城壹网 七彩云南 一网天下 2018-08-02
  • 世界醉美10条街道,亚洲只有中国上榜! 2018-08-02